As we mature, our skin seems to loose that fresh-faced finish from our
teen years. Some resort to plastic surgery to restore their vitality,
others succumb to the modern allure of botox. Personally, my formula
for preserving a youthful appearance is rather simple–consume real food
in moderation, engage in some form of exercise everyday, moisturize,
utilize a derma roller weekly, and invest in quality cosmetics. Eve Pearl Invisible Finish Powderless Powder
($52 USD/ 10g) has proven to be a wonderful noninvasive tool that
reawakens my look instantly. My adoration for this product is so
profound, the travel size companion
($39 USD/ 4g) was also shamelessly procured. I hope you enjoy.
Pros to Eve Pearl Invisible Finish Powderless Powder:
- Silky smooth formula (almost like a cream) glides on skin and immediately mattifies skin without looking ashy.
- Skin feels noticeably softer.
- Pores and fine lines appear more diffused.
- On my semi-oily t-zone, results last 6-7 hours.
- For all skin types, “especially sensitive skins.”
- Contains Astaxanthin (Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract), a natural antioxidants and UV protector. Read about this amazing carotenoid (here).
- The solidified mass appears to have a salmon colorant (Astaxanthin),
but applies clear and is appropriate for all complexions and ages.
- Product can be applied with a brush, the provided sponge or fingers (my preferred method).
- Photographs beautifully without photo flashback.
- Can be used on bare skin or over makeup.
- Sophisticated compact is lightweight with a sizable mirror and a hinged compartment to store the sponge.
- Vented base allows sponge to air out.
- Very little product is needed–compact is sure to last a while.
- Travel size version is the size of an eyeshadow compact and can fit in the smallest of handbags.
- Oil free formula does not contain parabens, mineral oil, or fragrance.
- Made in the USA.