Blush Bronzer & Illuminator
- Sun Kissed combination of a
rosy blush, bronzer & highlighting illuminator.
- Skincare formulation with Coconut Oil and Vitamin E for smooth
application, coverage and hydration.
- Cream to flawless finish is lightweight and breathable with long lasting
- The blush has HD foundation coverage with youthful rosy pigment. Coverage
- The bronzer goes on seamlessly to add the perfect touch of warmth.
- The illuminator is a dewy highlight that adds radiance with a gorgeous
- The trio combination is versatile and universally flattering.
- For all skin types, especially sensitive, acne prone and mature.
- Fragrance Free • Paraben Free • Glitter Free
How to apply:
- With, a brush, sponge or your fingers, dab into each color and blend
seamlessly into your skin. Apply the Golden
Bronzer to your cheeks, around your forehead, jaw line and can also use on
- SMILE and apply the Rosy Blush to the
apples of your cheeks, and over the
bronzer and blend smoothly into your skin to create the bronze/rose “naturally” healthy blush
little goes a long way.
- Apply the Universal
Illuminator over your cheekbones and as desired over lips, eyes and
anywhere you want an extra touch of glow.
- Can apply the Illuminator under, over or with your foundation…for a
dewier look. Add a bit to your moisturizer…for that all over “glow”. Try the
combination in other strategic places all over your body.
Blush, Bronzer: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Cera Alba (beeswax/cire d’ abeille), Peg-8 Beeswax, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl methicone, Polysilicone-11.
May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (iron oxides), CI 15850 (red 6 red 7)
Illuminator: Cera Alba (beeswax/cire d’abeille), Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Silica, Isododecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (iron oxides)