101 - FOUNDATION BRUSH
This Professional, full size, tapered, oval synthetic brush is made for an easy application of cream/liquid foundations, concealer or cream blush.
- We recommend to use with E∙P Dual Foundations and Reverse Contouring
- Use a moistened non-latex makeup sponge to blend or to sheer out your foundations
The "Eve Pearl Method": Reverse Contouring
Define your cheek bones and achieve a flawless finish in three easy steps:
- Apply side 1, the lighter side of the foundation on your eyelids and below your cheeks (above the jawline). Use one side of the Foundation brush.
- Apply side 2, the darker side of the foundation on your cheeks, chin, nose, forehead and/or anywhere you have redness, discoloration and need extra coverage. Use the other side of the Foundation brush.
- Use a damp non-latex sponge to blend the foundation into your skin to achieve a smooth, flawless finish.
Tip: The more damp the sponge, the more sheer the coverage of your foundation.
Versatile for Full, Medium, or Sheer finish.