101 - FOUNDATION BRUSH
This Professional full size tapered oval brush is made for an easy application of cream/liquid foundations, concealer or cream blush.
- We recommend to use with E∙P Dual Foundations and Reverse Contouring
- Use a moistened non-latex makeup sponge to blend or to sheer out your foundations
The "Eve Pearl Method": Reverse Contouring
Define your cheek bones and achieve a flawless finish three in three easy steps:
1. Apply side 1, the lighter side of the foundation on your eyelids and below your
cheeks (above the jawline). Use one side of the Foundation brush.
2. Apply side 2, the darker side of the foundation on your cheeks, chin, nose,
forehead and/or anywhere you have redness, discoloration and need extra
coverage. Use the other side of the Foundation brush.
3. Use a damp non-latex sponge to blend the foundation into your skin to achieve
a smooth, flawless finish.
Tip: The more damp the sponge, the more sheer the coverage of your foundation.
Versatile for Full, Medium, or Sheer finish.