Available in: Red and Black
Introducing an original design by Eve Pearl. The EVE PEARL® ProBlender™ Sponge. It is perfect for achieving a flawless finish.
- Specifically shaped for: Precision Application, Contouring and Blending
- Non-latex and hypoallergenic
- Use wet (will expand) for sheer application and coverage
- Use dry for full coverage or powder applications
- Washable / reusable
- Designed to keep product off your fingers
The "Eve Pearl Method": Reverse Contouring with ProBlender™
Define your cheekbones and achieve a flawless finish in two easy steps:
- Apply side 1, the lighter side of the foundation on your eyelids and below your cheeks (above the jawline). Use the tip and rounded area of the ProBlender™ to smooth and get into delicate areas.
- Apply side 2, the darker side of the foundation on your cheeks, chin, nose, forehead and/or anywhere you have redness, discoloration and need extra coverage. Use the round bottom side of the ProBlender™ to pat and roll the
foundation into the face for a smooth finish.
- Eve's Tip: Using the non-latex ProBlender™ damp will smooth the foundation/concealer into your skin to achieve the ideal finish. The more damp the sponge, the more sheer the coverage. Versatile uses to achieve a Full, Medium or Sheer finish.